How to Flash LYF Jio F320B:
- 1- Download Jio F320B Flash file which consists of File, tool & Driver.
- 2- Install the usb Driver
- 3- Connect Phone holding Boot key: (*) mode to cross-check driver installation. It will make port named “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
- 4- It means the driver has been installed Done.
- 5- Install the Flash Tool, which will install a shortcut on Desktop Flash Tool named Qflash_Tool_9.1.7.
6- Connect phone Via USB Cable (Press( * ) as Boot key)& Click on Load Content and from Flash File Folder select Content.xml
7- It will show Port in QFlash tool.
8- Click on Download Content to start Upgrading on your QFlash Tool.
9- Wait till done! appears.
10- After upgradation, device will shift to download mode.
11- Disconnect your jio Phone & reinsert battery.
If flashing Fails or does not start, not work. then there must be a gap between the words while choosing flash file. Rename the File folder.
As in Qualcomm Flashing, there must be no gap in between the words.
jio new should be replaced by jio_new or jionew.
Jio F320 Tested Flash File Download
File Password: officialroms